About The Club Development Committee
We work proactively with Club Committee members, Volunteer Co-Ordinators, County RDO’s and County Facilities Coordinators the Club Development team to enable funding through all channels to aid clubs enhance their facilities and premises.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
In conjunction with the Rugby Development Officers to –
- Manage and coordinate actions needed to deliver the Community Rugby section of the RFU Strategic Plan (excluding playing, coaching and officiating).
- Develop a Volunteer Co-ordinator programme for Clubs and provide/support volunteer improvement.
- Manage a Club Development and Accreditation programme.
- Identify and assist Clubs at Risk.
- Develop and manage a Club Facilities Strategy for the Constituent Body.
- We arrange and manage the annual Clubs’ Conference.
In association with other Officers of the D&WRFU, the Club Development Committee will endeavour to visit all clubs at least once in a three year period to determine that clubs needs and therefore be able to understand that clubs possible future development.
The Club Development Committee will support all member clubs to develop a tailor-made support package.
- CHAIRMAN – Alan Ottaway e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RWC 2015 LEGACY – Nicola Wallace Walton e: email@example.com
- RDP LIAISON – George McElroy Tel: 07876 204 487 – e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLUB VOLUNTEER CO-ORDINATORS
DORSET – Vacant
WILTSHIRE – Vacant
- RFU LEADERSHIP ACADEMY – George McElroy e: email@example.com
- CLUB FACILITIES – Gerald Burden Tel: 07415 995 087 – e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dorset – Chris Burton Tel: 07739 583 536 – e: email@example.com
- Wiltshire – Alan Low Tel: 07568 127 789 – e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Ron Jones, Willie Wildash, Steve Keates, Justin J Frampton, Doug Thring
DATES OF COMMITTEE MEETINGS (Usually on Mondays)
- 27th July 2015
- 19th October 2015
- 11th January 2016
- 7th March 2016
- 11th April 2016
Remember the Club Development Committee is here to help you.